About Me

My photo
Imphal, Manipur, India
An independent person, happy living to me is dancing and cooking. 12 years away from home and family have taught me many things. I can cook the best food, I can dance the best way, I can make my house the most beautiful and yes I can fix your broken tap too! And no wonder, I have now made my seat in the room of poets ;-) Nourishing my talents I offer you the bits and pieces of it here. Enjoy reading :-)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

War

The war goes on and on, there are so many innocent people who suffered whole through their life for sins they have not done. Many lives have lost and many in misery. Creation of the lord which meant for peace and beauty has become a graveyard. We can see man’s destruction everywhere. Everywhere there is sadness and despair. The place meant for peace is no more in peace but in great turmoil. ‘Love’ the purest word doesn’t exist anymore. ‘Hatred’ is what we experience every day. The war is never ending, it goes on and on and we are waiting for the third coming of the Lord!!

2 comments:

sadsadas said...

Everyone is fighting for a revolution, for a change, for something which they are dreaming since many many years. War is just a outcome but, the more bad is the thought process behind it. The desire to control or change according to your wishes is more bad than anything.

happy blogging.

Joyraj said...

've been bearing it since last 20yrs.So,i think anthr 20yrs is yet to go with it (may be more)!!
But,in this state of War..we've smthing in common.Lets share with the world and live Happily.
i ve poem in ma blog "Unanswered" which i wrote wen Manpr was in turmoil of Manorama case..ve a look.Tcr..looking ahead for more.