About Me

My photo
Imphal, Manipur, India
An independent person, happy living to me is dancing and cooking. 12 years away from home and family have taught me many things. I can cook the best food, I can dance the best way, I can make my house the most beautiful and yes I can fix your broken tap too! And no wonder, I have now made my seat in the room of poets ;-) Nourishing my talents I offer you the bits and pieces of it here. Enjoy reading :-)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Journey of Love

I left behind all my happiness,
Thinking that I would be happy.
I left behind all my loved ones,
Thinking that he is the one.
I left behind all!
Thinking that I found the ultimate one.
I thought I found the one who I was waiting for.
The day I met him was quite mysterious
The day he showed me his love was my happiest moment.
Love began to colour every corner of my life,
I was the happiest person.
I was lost, so lost that I never realised
  T'was an end to my happiness.
A couple of years later,
 My life was taking a new turn;
Everything seemed to be too dark
My life turned from red to blue,
He started showing me his iniquitous nature
My sober love,
Turned into a violent storm.
Tears rolled down my eyes
But he bothered no more!!
I tried my best to bring him back,
I tried my best to show him the beauty of love.
Each time I tried
 I ended up being a failure
‘Adjustment and Compromise’ my line of life
I struggled hard to nurture our love,
But he destroyed it in no time.
A revengeful thought occupied my mind
But stepped back,
Giving him the benefit of doubt,
I only blamed my innocence.
My eyes,
That saw everything
And still lead me down this path
My trust.
Now that I’m traveling on a lonely boat,
I have no one to narrate my journey of love
No one to understand me,
No one to feel my pain.
An isolated and bewildered mind
Yet! the only thought I adopt is
I have to continue living;
I have to continue my life’s journey!!!






3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Good work,very simple but very very meaning. keep it up... love did not tell you the last way to go but life can exist without love but love couldn't exist without life.
" If you cry for someone, somebody will cry for you".
recky maibram

dr.singh said...

journey is love
and experience is life
it goes on and on!
still memory lingers
but true love
never goes away!
time is a healer
and memory is tormentor
still we live for the future!

from,umesh