About Me

My photo
Imphal, Manipur, India
An independent person, happy living to me is dancing and cooking. 12 years away from home and family have taught me many things. I can cook the best food, I can dance the best way, I can make my house the most beautiful and yes I can fix your broken tap too! And no wonder, I have now made my seat in the room of poets ;-) Nourishing my talents I offer you the bits and pieces of it here. Enjoy reading :-)

Monday, May 20, 2013

View From My New Cubicle


Blue sky with layers of creamy clouds
Kites flying high with their wings wide open 
The enchanting coconut grove 
Creating potpourri of nature
Inside the glass shield room-
A money plant creeping up on a stick
And Queen of the Night flaunting it's leaves
Painted stones with hues of rainbow.
Kempegowda - our Fighter Fish,
Swirling inside the fish pot
Living a life of solitude
Admiring the beautiful ladies around :-)
All set to take off anytime is Air 360 Power - My Jet plane.
The transposition of day to dusk,
Darkness overruled the bright sunlight
There appears the moon ushered by the stars
Twinkling and illuminating its light to the terene,
Giving a new hope!
With a setiment of yet another wonderful day
I say goodbye......

No comments: