About Me

My photo
Imphal, Manipur, India
An independent person, happy living to me is dancing and cooking. 12 years away from home and family have taught me many things. I can cook the best food, I can dance the best way, I can make my house the most beautiful and yes I can fix your broken tap too! And no wonder, I have now made my seat in the room of poets ;-) Nourishing my talents I offer you the bits and pieces of it here. Enjoy reading :-)

Monday, May 20, 2013

Back to LIFE

......And I walked into the woods. I kept going through and found myself in a maze, I was alone. Danger surrounding me, problems and more problems. Days passed, but still puzzled. Thunder, lightning and the trees falling, I was scared, bruised and agonized! But I faced it all. As I struggle to find my way out from the dark woods, 'Ah! Life! There you are'.... I could see the bright sunshine welcome me with its open arms. Without looking back, I said to myself 'lets move!'.





No comments: